- It allows working digitally with a last, modifying parts of it or generating others from a base.
- Allows you to work with digitized feet as a reference.
- Generate toolpaths for machining.
- Support for scaling through different systems.
- Multiple tools, such as the union editor, measurement viewer, rectifications in any part of the last, import/export different formats, 3D printing...and many more.
- Attractive and friendly interface.
- Ease of use.
- Complete and precise tools.
- Possibility of using PBR materials.
- Direct connectivity with ICad 3D+